Monday, June 14, 2010

TCB


This is my fish. Actually, it's my middle daughter's fish. She left it behind after her first semester of college. That was in 2003. I've taken care of it ever since. We've never named it but after greeting it every morning for the last seven some years with flakes from a small container, I've grown rather fond of it. I don't think this photo does it justice. It has a long translucent tail fin that constantly performs a fan dance in the water. I mention all this because I'm pretty sure if my fish could talk it would tell you that I'm someone you can count on to take care of business.

3 comments:

  1. FISHY has become the fish he is today because of Linda M. Birnbaum. VOTE LINDA B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Fishy and I would be lost without your honesty and positive attitude.We are very fortunate!If Fishy could talk, she would tell us that Linda is someone you can trust and with strong energy, ready for any situation that requires a clear vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww mom, thank you for taking care of fishy for all of these years for me. I love you == you are great!!

    ReplyDelete